Tuesday, April 24, 2012


I love, love, love to create chalkboards and bulletin boards out of cabinet door fronts!! I go to my local re-store (habitat for humanity) and pick out the wood door fronts and bring them home! I sand and paint the doors, add the cork board covered in cloth and then the fun part! I collect bits of vintage brass or rusty old parts and place them on my bulletin boards to add interest. This one is solid brass and I painted it to look old and worn. The pins on the board are covered with an antique bracelet I took apart and glued onto the pins! This is one of my favorite boards, I am selling it, but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell! I'm selling for $35.00 if anyone is interested! This one sold today!
Have a great journey today!
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment